The St. Joseph Catholic Parish School Tuition Assistance Committee and the Archdiocese of Atlanta Office of Catholic Schools would like to encourage families who anticipate a need for tuition assistance to complete the application through your FACTS Financial account. All supporting financial documents, including your current tax return, must be uploaded or faxed by the deadline.
Families applying for tuition assistance see steps below:
- Go to https://factsmgt.com/
- Go to Parent Log In
- Click Facts Family Portal
- District Code: sjc-ga
- Type Username and Password
- Click Financial (left side of screen)
- Under Financial links (left side of the page) click Apply for Grant & Aid
- Sign in or create username & password for FACTS Financial
- Choose the upcoming school year
- Complete Financial Aid Application
Please contact Tina Bortle at 706-543-1621 ext: 443 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
Students entering Pre-K, Kindergarten, or First Grade who reside with their parent or guardian in the State of Georgia and have proof of residence are eligible to apply for the GRACE Scholarship.
Students entering the second grade or above who are transferring from a Georgia public school are eligible to apply for the GRACE Scholarship.