Re-enrollment for Current Families
It is time to re-enroll your child(ren) for the 2022-2023 school year!
As we make preparations for the upcoming year, it is very important to us that we give our current families and students the first opportunity for enrollment! Don’t forget about our exciting incentives and discounts offered to you for your recruitment efforts! We cannot wait to welcome you all back next year!
Please take the time to complete re-enrollment online between January 5th and February 18th. This process should take no more than 15 minutes. The steps are listed below:
● Click FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb)
● Enter the District Code: SJC-GA
● Login using your current username and password
● After logging in, click on the Apply/Enroll option on the left menu
● Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment option
● Click Start Enrollment Packet and begin re-enrollment. This will open a link to the re-enrollment packet for your child(ren). Please review the information you input the previous year: address, emergency contacts, pick-up permission, etc. and update as necessary.
In order for your re-enrollment packet to be complete, you must:
● Select the electronic signature box and type your name
● Complete the enrollment packet review or your re-enrollment packet will not be submitted.
The re-enrollment fee is $150.00 per student between January 6th and February 18th (this fee is not applied to tuition). The re-enrollment fee will be collected upon completion of the re-enrollment process. The annual fee of $20.00 or $50.00 based on your payment plan selection will be collected in the first month of 2022-2023 school year. After February 18th the re-enrollment fee will be $250.00 per student.
The tuition assistance deadline is February 25, 2022. If you would like to apply for Tuition Assistance, the steps are listed below:
● Click Payment Plans/Financial Aid
● Click on FACTS Grant & Aid
● Click Start Application
Current GRACE Scholars: please remember that you must submit an application for tuition assistance each year, but not another application for GRACE - Thank you.
You must have your most current completed tax return ready to upload for this process. There is a $30.00 fee paid to FACTS Financial for processing the application. This fee will be collected at the time of submission. It is best to complete this early in the enrollment process before all funds have been distributed.
Catholic Families Only: You must have your parish sign and verify the Parish Verification form in order to be assigned the Catholic tuition rate for the school year!
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or 706-543-1621.