Ordering Delicious, Healthy Lunches for your Students!
Healthy habits in childhood can directly impact health in adulthood! Most of us know that nutrition can play a role in disease prevention, but we often don’t think about how eating can impact brain health and learning. When we eat a balanced diet, we fuel our brains with the nourishment it needs to stay attentive and focused while we are absorbing and processing new information.
Supporting healthy eating patterns in children goes beyond just what is being offered in the home. Schools play an important role in establishing healthy habits in childhood because children are encouraged to try new foods when they observe what their peers are eating. Even the pickiest of eaters can learn to like new foods with continued exposure. This is why St. Joseph works with a certified dietician to help build healthy, well-balanced lunches to serve your students from our amazing vendors.
We appreciate your support as we work to nurture the whole child; mind, spirit and body, and look forward to a happy, holy and helpful (and healthy) year!
The portal is open as of August 1st!
We will be serving Hot Lunches starting the first full day of school, Tuesday, August 9th!
To order your Hot Lunches please use Boonli.com
You may place an order up until the Sunday evening (week prior) to the receiving week – after this date, ordering for the week will be locked.
Our vendors this year include:
Monday- Jason's Deli
Wednesday- Agua Linda
Friday- Fox's Pizza Den (Meatless options always available! No meat options during Lent)
- Go to boonli.com
- Click register - the password is sjs262
- Sign in to view welcome page
- Click order at the top of the navigation bar
- Click the view link on the date of your choice calendar to begin
* Please be sure to check-out and pay. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
- Go to boonli.com
- Sign in with your username and password
- Choose your student: add their grade for the new school year and click update profile
- Once updated, click order at top of the navigation bar to begin
*The Boonli Program accepts payment by debit or credit card: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. They implement a minimum payment system, and a $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00. Boonli also charges a nominal processing fee so that we can offer our lunch program online.